10.17.2005

Britanny (I can only presume the spelling, I apologize)

With my head down and hands holding themselves, I trudged along the various shades of grey that the street and sky had decided to exhibit today. I passed an ill-kept trashcan of a car with a not-so-special girl languidly curling smoke about her lips. She did it with such ease and satifaction--almost as if it was some game she played with the AC. I thought nothing of this percular spectacle and continued lumbering down the road. Something interrupted my fixation on the sidewalk; it was her.
"Hey! You want a ride? It's pouring."
"Sure, thanks, thanks a lot"
"I'm Britanny." She said with a smile. I noticed she had put out her cigarette to try to hide the fact. Her car smelled of it. I didn't mind.
"I'm Jonathan."
There was something I admired about this benevolent

*Incomplete*

1 comment:

Ruckle said...

You know, sometihng like that happened to me except I was the driver and pickedup up a smoking prostitute in the rain. Probably not as fun though.